A Cool Secret: I saw the R-C house today and...They appear to have WON the challenge. Sara maintains that there is a great deal more to do, but it is an incredible transformation they have accomplished this week, along with their storage unit and many, many hours of work, I'm sure.
As for me, I am grappling with clothes right now. How many clothes are enough? How many clothes do I have in this house that fit NOBODY? How am I going to resolve my 8 (now 4) laundry baskets, dresser drawers, etc. etc.
I don't have an answer, but I do know that I should have been cleaning out my garage on this perfectly warm November afternoon instead of eating cheese in Sara's lovely, clean basement. Ah well.
That was fun, though (the cheese part) and you need to relax while you do this, too. Otherwise you will go mad. And the psych ward won't let you out just to "go clean your house."
ReplyDeletePS we can TOTALLY get adjoining psych ward rooms after we've moved, right?
PPS I have not "won;" just hidden a lot of the mess in desperation!
I am saying NO to the psych ward. No. I do not have the patience to be a patient in a psych ward.
ReplyDelete