It's been a busy day. I did get my hair fixed up this morning. No matter what Megan does bleach and dye-wise, the hair that had been dark/purple is determined to stay a sort of strawberry blonde color. So there's that, and I can live with it until it grows out or I get sick of this blonde thing and go back to something dark and dramatic.
After that I tackled THIS monstrosity of a surface (actually, this picture was taken mid process when the pile was somewhat beaten down already. There were clothes and a few other things as well, but you get the idea.) As I worked, I pondered why it is that every single surface keeps ending up with STUFF piled on it:
Later in the afternoon, I took Sick-Cat Felicia to the Special Vet in Eden Prairie. Flying Cloud Drive sounds so whimsical and...exciting or something? It's not really. But the Blue Pearl vets are very nice vets and Felicia is continuing to have liver problems etc. etc.
Andrew kindly got very good pizza for dinner and I, through Sara's goading, pulled myself out of my funk enough to Finish Hallway Surface #1:
And start on hallway Surface #2:
Here is an actual quote from my IM with Sara earlier regarding a thing found in this collection:
Better now:
And at Sara's request, here is a picture of the money I have found in the house during my clean-out:
It's about $22 US and will be put toward the Eggnog 2012/13 Fund. I have since transferred it to one of the kids' counting-change-banks and added some more found change from Hallway Surface #2 and (premptively) My Pocket #1.







You say it's $22 US...does that mean you have found other currency, as well?
ReplyDeleteI...have not really found other currency, no. I just specified so nobody would have to wonder if I was talking about Canadian dollars.
ReplyDelete