Some days it seems like I am a clutter-reducing machine. I have focus, I have drive, I have faith it will all get done.
Some days...it feels like it's all on me and there is no hope.
Some days all I can do is tread water and prevent too much backsliding.
Today is one of those days....but not the first one.
I did get Andrew to start attacking the Wall-O-Paper. He's made better progress on it than I would have, I think, and has already filled at least one bag of recycling.
Magazines must all go.
I have a love/hate relationship with paper bags.
I just want to get rid of everything, until I start going through it and then I'm not sure what to get rid of and what to keep.
I unpacked the rest of the groceries and cleaned off the counter. There was a "natural disaster" and/or "biohazard" from some tomatoes. Why? Because apparently I can't even manage to keep tomatoes from rotting on my counter. I need a little dose of hope.
Corinna
Ask me about the adventure with the onion in the closet earlier this year.
ReplyDeleteKeep going.
We are going to MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
I evicted some potatoes earlier this week. Keep going. That's a good plan.
ReplyDeleteCorinna, I can't keep tomatoes from rotting either so don't feel bad!
ReplyDelete